We do occasionally have opportunities for new staff and would always be interested in hearing from those with experience in any of the following areas:-
* Envelope Adjusters
* Envelope overprinters (with experience of Halm and /or W&D presses)
* Mailing line operatives (with experience of Buhrs or Pitney Bowes machines)
* Sales (with experience of DM and/or DD sales)
So, if you feel you have the necessary skills and would like to be considered for joining the team at Impact, please forward your CV with details of relevant experience and we’ll let you know.
We are currently actively recruiting for:-
Sales (DM and DD Division)
With a decent basic and commission/bonus structure to reward success, the applicant will be required to:
* Target new accounts
* Grow and maintain the sales pipeline
* Have a proven track record in a DM and DD sales role
* Develop new opportunities through calls and sales visits
With a full UK driving license and solid experience in b2b sales for Direct Mail with full UK coverage, the role will suit an individual with enthusiasm and drive to develop that prior knowledge to successfully deliver new opportunities.
Whilst we are also looking at recruiting through agencies, we would always prefer to employ directly so please send your CV with covering letter and salary aspirations through to firstname.lastname@example.org
Envelope over printer
Skilled in operating a W&D 214 and 212
Ideally with reasonable mechanical knowledge
Halm experience also useful.