We are currently actively recruiting for:-
Senior Sales/Business Development
With a proven track record in selling Direct Mail and Mailing Services, you will be a motivated and driven individual that is able to build relationships and secure new business across a range of sectors nationwide.
Using your ability to develop multiple sales opportunities simultaneously and maintaining a commitment to bring new customers on board through your relationship building and negotiating skills, this is a front-facing role that would suit an individual keen to become a key member of the team through delivering successful results.
The successful person will be fully supported by our internal sales, operational and production facilities giving a unique opportunity of ensuring clients can have absolute faith in their job being controlled under one roof and helping to build longstanding customer relationships across the UK.
This is not just a customer relationship management role and final salary will be based on the direct experience that you have in Direct Mail (and we aren’t looking to bring on someone from outside of the industry so prior experience is essential). The salary package will be further enhanced by a generous (and uncapped) bonus scheme to reward ongoing success.
Geographically, your location isn’t important and the role can be fulfilled from remote locations with only occasional travel required to our Midlands production and warehousing facilities.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary Generous and reflective of ability/experience:
- Company car
- Work from home
- Monday to Friday
Supplemental pay types:
- Bonus scheme
- Commission pay
If you have experience of W&D 212 or 214 machines and are looking to join a well established envelope printing and manufacturing company where you skills in the areas of printing plus machine maintenance will be appropriately recognised and rewarded then we have a current opportunity for you.
Shifts are typically just single day shifts (8am-5pm during weekdays) although flexibility may occasionally be required to meet peaks in demand.
The ideal candidate will be responsible for:-
- Completing any required maintenance – where your mechanical knowledge and capability will help minimise unplanned downtime and ensure continual productivity
- Making ready for jobs to the required specification
- Running jobs with your keen eye as to quality and consistency
- Completion of each job including completion of the basic paperwork
- Assisting with training of new staff where required within the department
As a key role within the department, it would suit an individual with a mentality and skillset that includes:
- Punctual and reliable
- Keen attention to detail
- Flexible and adaptable with a genuine “can-do” attitude
- Experienced in running envelope printing presses
- Good mechanical knowledge and ideally with at least a reasonable understanding of the electrical aspects of the presses.
In addition to jobs listed above – we will occasionally have opportunities for new staff with the right skillset and mentality so would always be interested in hearing from those with experience in any of the following areas:-
* Envelope Adjusters – knowledge of setting and maintaining W&D 102 envelope conversion lines
* Envelope overprinters (with experience of W&D and/or Halm presses)
* Mailing line operatives/setters (preferably with experience of Buhrs machines)
* Internal Sales (with specific experience of Direct Mail and/or DoorDrop sales)
So, if you feel you have the necessary skills/mindset to become another key part of the team at Impact, please forward your CV with details of relevant experience.